Every year students give preference to the foreign countries medical universities for MBBS in Uzbekistan.There are various reasons for which students given general prefer studying abroad is a better choice as well as a decision.They see high quality of education,learning,diagnostics,treating regional pathology and other factors such as religious freedom,law defense,favorable climate which entice Indian students to study abroad.
Imperative facts about Uzbekistan before you go for the MBBS admission in Uzbekistan :
- 29,559,100 is the total number of population
- It was an erstwhile part of the Soviet Union
- It is mostly known for its mining of gold
- Som is its currency
- It is composed of 447,400 square km of space
- The Government is a Presidential republic
Climate in Uzbekistan’s is considered universal with extreme hot summersand very cold winters.Yearly rainfall measures between 100-200 millimeters of rainfall.Summer temperatures can rise to 40 degree Celsius.Maximum rainfall comes in winters and spring.It is hot and dry between July and September with very less rainfall,making the climate dry and this results a stop in the growth of crops and vegetation during that season.
Why study MBBS in Uzbekistan ?
Uzbekistan can fit this bill for anyone wanting a challenging and unique environment to study.Some right opportunities are available for the candidates to explore their higher education.Colleges and the society are safe due to a police state which the country is now in. Transportation and communications are some of the major and modern conveniences you will come across in Uzbekistan.Citizens prefer to take the underground trains there but many prefer to hail a car anytime for a ride.Health insurance can be easily taken from any travel insurance from any regular health insurance company before leaving for Uzbekistan.There are several students there who enjoy the difference in culture and history you can find there.
The advantages of studying MBBS in Uzbekistan :
- Cosmopolitan country – Uzbekistan is surprisingly a cosmopolitan country with liberal views. Due to its history as part of the Soviet Union, the cities of Tashkent and Bukhara, in particular, have a rather European vibe. The friendly and multicultural atmosphere in the country allows students to adapt easily to the lifestyle at the university and explore the country with ardour. Gender equality is strong in Uzbekistan and it is very safe for females.
- Affordable expenditure – Uzbekistan is an emerging economy with an exponential growth opportunity. The cost of living is quite cheap compared to most neighbouring countries without compromising on the quality of education.Most of the Universities are government-funded and thus have very low fees even for higher education.
- Cooperation and Partnership with India – Uzbekistan is exploring new areas of cooperation with India in terms of Education and investments. Many Indian higher education universities are opening branches in the country. Indian universities have also proposed cooperation and exchanges with the Universities of Uzbekistan for mutually beneficial ties.
- Priority for the English language – Universities of Uzbekistan get support and have a close working relationship with foreign universities in the UK, US and Germany. Hence, great emphasis is laid on developing fluency in foreign languages, especially English, which facilitates International collaboration and inflow of international students.
- Easily accessible -There are frequent direct flights from India to Uzbekistan via Uzbekistan Airways with a travel duration of only 3 hours.The domestic transportation in Uzbekistan’s is served by low-cost domestic flights, great road links and high-speed trains.
Benefits for Indian students :
- Cooperation and Partnership with India Universities
- Safe and friendly environment for Indian students
- MBBS Course in the English language
- Duration of MBBS in Uzbekistan is 5 Years
- Living expenses and cost of education very low
- Government-funded Universities
- Recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- No entrance exam or language proficiency exams like- ILETS or TOEFL
- Direct flights from India to Uzbekistan with a travel duration of only 3 hours
- International Exposure